Our COVID-19 Response
(24/3/20) To our valued customers:
We are thinking of you all during this difficult time. Music is often a source of comfort in times like this so we are continuing to operate as long as possible whilst fulfilling our obligations for social distancing.
Our business will continue operating during our regular hours.
During this time, we are trying to limit the amount of people in the store at any one time. To help facilitate this, we are encouraging customers to pre-order items by phone, email or through our website. There are three options for deliver/pick-up:
- Free Shipping – We are offering free shipping on all orders made on the website, by phone or email to make it easier for you to keep playing music at home! (Please note we are working with Auspost and cannot be held responsible for any Auspost delays)
- In-store pickup – You are welcome to pick up your order in store as long as you are healthy and meet the criteria outlined below. You will be notified once the order is ready to be collected.
- Kerb-side pickup – If you would rather not come into the store directly, select this option on check-out or request it during your phone order. We will give you instructions once you have placed the order. (If you are unwell, we would prefer that you stay at home and select free shipping instead)
If you are visiting the store
Our showroom more than meets the 1 in 4m2 requirements set out by the Federal government, so we will keep the showroom open subject to the following:
- If you or your children are feeling unwell, coughing, sneezing, have a runny nose or fever we ask that you please stay home.
- If you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19, we also ask that you stay at home until the 14 days have passed without symptom.
- We prefer not to accept cash but happily accept card or bank transfer.
Adlib Music staff are taking active measures to ensure the health & safety of our customers & staff. Some of the preventative measures we are taking include:
- Regularly cleaning & disinfecting our work areas and the showroom
- Safely disinfecting all instruments in store
- You may see our showroom staff wearing gloves, masks or using hand sanitizer in store as an added safety precaution
- If you are coming to the store to try an instrument, you will be asked to wash your hands & use hand sanitizer. Our staff are also doing the same thing
Need help but can’t come into the store?
Our team are ready to take your call and answer your emails!